This brown rice bowl tops fish and loads of veggies with a sriracha mayonnaise typically used for sushi rolls. The light but satisfying recipe works perfectly as lunch or dinner.
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 - 3 tsp Sriracha
- 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Ahi Tuna Steaks, thawed
- 1 cup frozen edamame, thawed
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Long-Grain Rice
- ½ (5 oz) pkg baby butter lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, mayonnaise, sesame oil, lime juice, sriracha, and ginger together. Reserve half the dressing in a small bowl. Dice the tuna into ½-inch cubes and add to medium bowl with dressing, tossing until well coated. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Place the edamame and broccoli in a large microwave-safe bowl with 2 tbsp water. Cover with vented plastic and microwave 2–3 min., until crisp-tender. Drain off any excess liquid. Microwave the rice according to package directions. Let rice cool slightly.
- Divide the lettuce among 4 bowls and top with rice. Top with edamame and broccoli. Drizzle with reserved dressing. Spoon tuna mixture on top.
For extra flavor, serve with additional sriracha and garnish with green onions.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- June 2021
- Nut Free
- Guiding Stars
- Lactose Free