Plant-based ground meat combined with lots of veggies makes for a wholesome dinner that hits the table in under 30 minutes.
- 1 (12 oz) pkg fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 1 (8 oz) pkg whole white mushrooms, quartered
- 1 (16 oz) pkg plant-based ground beef
- 2 (8.8 oz) pkgs precooked Nature's Promise Jasmine Rice
- ⅓ cup stir-fry sauce
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 (9 oz) pkg microwave-in-bag spinach
- Cut any large broccoli florets into smaller pieces. In a 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tbsp canola oil on medium-high. Add the mushrooms and broccoli. Season with salt and cook 5–7 min., until tender, stirring often. Transfer vegetables to a bowl.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp canola oil to skillet. Add the plant-based ground meat to skillet. Cook 5–7 min., until browned, stirring and breaking up into crumbles.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice according to package directions. In a small bowl, stir together the stir-fry sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil. Microwave the spinach according to package directions.
- To skillet, add vegetable mixture and sauce mixture. Cook 1 min., stirring. Divide rice and spinach among 4 plates. Top with stir-fry mixture.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- June 2021
- Plant Forward
- Nut Free
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free
- Calories 600kcal 30%
- Fat 10.4g 16%
- Saturated fat 1.1g 6%
- Carbs 111.8g 37%
- Sodium 753mg 31%
- 4.9g sugar
- 2.6g fiber
- 14.1g protein
- 0mg cholesterol