Transform ripe plums and juicy heirloom tomatoes into an easy, 5-ingredient appetizer or side dish that’s perfect for summer
- 4 cups tightly packed arugula
- 3 fresh plums, pitted
- 2 medium heirloom tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) ball salted fresh mozzarella
- ¼ cup Nature's Promise Organic White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Arrange the arugula on a large platter.
- Thinly slice the plums, tomatoes, and mozzarella. Arrange over arugula, alternating plum, tomato, and mozzarella slices.
- Drizzle the dressing over salad. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is
- June 2021
- Nut Free
- Ten Minutes
- Wheat Free
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- 10 Minutes
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free