What’s for dinner? Fortunately this age-old question has a quick, flavor-filled answer: Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork.
- 1 (1.2 lbs) Smithfield® Roasted Garlic & Herb Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin, cut into ¾-inch thick slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large cooking apple (like Rome or McIntosh), cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small sweet yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp apple pie spice or cinnamon
- 1 cup apple juice
- Sauté pork slices in oil over medium-high heat until browned. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add apple, onion and apple pie spice to skillet; sauté over medium-high heat until onions are tender.
- Return pork to skillet; add apple juice. Cover and simmer until internal temperature of pork reaches 150°F., about 5 minutes.
Recipe provided by Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork.
- Calories 280kcal 14%
- Fat 8.0g 12%
- Saturated fat 1.5g 8%
- Carbs 23.7g 8%
- Sodium 780mg 33%
- 17.5g sugar
- 2.1g fiber
- 29.6g protein
- 81mg cholesterol