What’s for dinner? Fortunately this age-old question has a quick, flavor-filled answer: Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork.
- 1 (1.2 lbs) Smithfield® Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 7 slices Smithfield® Thick Cut Bacon, divided
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine
- ¼ cup apple cider
- ¾ cup cornbread stuffing mix
- ⅓ cup chopped red cooking apple (i.e., Rome, Jonathan)
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans, toasted
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cut 3 slices bacon into ¼-inch wide slices. Cook in medium saucepan over medium-high heat until crisp; drain.
- Carefully pour all but 1 tablespoon grease from pan. Add butter and apple cider; bring to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in cooked bacon, cornbread stuffing mix, apple, cranberries and pecans. If needed, add additional cider to moisten stuffing.
- Place 4 remaining slices of bacon about 2 inches apart down center of 15x10x1-inch baking sheet. Cut down center of tenderloin but not all the way through; lay flat on top of bacon slices.
- Spoon stuffing down center of tenderloin; wrap bacon slices around tenderloin, overlapping on top. Secure with wooden picks.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes until internal temperature of stuffing reaches 160°F. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Recipe provided by Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork.
- Calories 820kcal 41%
- Fat 49.0g 75%
- Saturated fat 21.0g 105%
- Carbs 32.0g 11%
- Sodium 1730mg 72%
- 12.0g sugar
- 2.0g fiber
- 58.0g protein
- 220mg cholesterol