What’s for dinner? Fortunately this age-old question has a quick, flavor-filled answer: Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork.
- 3 tbsp butter, divided
- 1 lb whole mushrooms, quartered
- ½ cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 (1.7 lbs) Smithfield® Roasted Garlic & Herb Marinated Fresh Pork Loin Filet, cut into 8 thick slices
- 1- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; when melted and beginning to brown, add mushrooms and onions; cook 10 minutes or until vegetables begin to brown, stirring occasionally. Set aside on separate plate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter. When melted and beginning to brown, add pork slices; cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side until internal temperature reaches 150°F; set aside.
- Place pork “steaks” on serving platter. Return mushrooms, any accumulated juices and remaining 1 tablespoon butter to skillet; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until mushrooms are glazed. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon over steaks and sprinkle with parsley.
Recipe provided by Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork.
- Calories 341kcal 17%
- Fat 22.4g 35%
- Saturated fat 9.8g 49%
- Carbs 9.0g 3%
- Sodium 1036mg 43%
- 5.0g sugar
- 2.0g fiber
- 37.0g protein
- 109mg cholesterol