What’s for dinner? Fortunately this age-old question has a quick, flavor-filled answer: Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork.
- 1 (1.2 lbs) Smithfield® Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- ¾ cup honey, divided
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- ½ large red onion
- 2 large peaches, pitted and cut into eighths
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 (4.5 oz) container baby kale and spinach blend
- 4 oz (1 cup) honey goat cheese
- ½ cup pecan halves, toasted
- Heat oven to 425ᵒF. Place tenderloin on one side of an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine balsamic vinegar, ½ cup honey, mustard and rosemary in saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat until reduced and thickened, about 20 minutes.
- After cooking tenderloin 20 minutes, place onions and peaches on baking sheet. Brush with reduced balsamic vinegar mixture. Continue roasting until internal temperature of pork reaches 150ᵒF.
- Remove rosemary sprig from balsamic mixture; whisk in remaining ¼ cup honey and oil. Place in freezer for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Remove tenderloin, peaches and onions from oven; let pork rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Place kale and spinach in bowls. Top with thinly sliced tenderloin, peaches, onions, crumbled goat cheese and pecans. Drizzle with balsamic dressing.
Recipe provided by Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork.
- Calories 1480kcal 74%
- Fat 66.0g 102%
- Saturated fat 17.0g 85%
- Carbs 161.2g 54%
- Sodium 870mg 36%
- 144.5g sugar
- 8.0g fiber
- 62.0g protein
- 190mg cholesterol