This gluten-free bowl is brimming with good-for-you grains and roasted veggies for the perfect make-ahead lunch or dinner.
- 1 (14 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Butternut Squash
- 1 (10 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Broccoli Florets
- 1 red onion, halved and cut into wedges
- 5 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment. Cut the butternut squash into smaller, even pieces. Add to baking sheet with the broccoli and red onion. Drizzle 2 tbsp oil over vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Bake 20–25 min., until vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa according to package directions. Drain, if needed.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, honey, thyme, and remaining 3 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. When roasted vegetables are done, add to bowl, tossing to combine.
- Divide quinoa among 4 bowls. Spoon roasted vegetable mixture over quinoa. Top with the dried cranberries and feta cheese.
This recipe is
- October November 2021
- gluten free
- grain bowl
- 30 minutes
- Guiding Stars
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free