This kid-friendly meal with just 5 ingredients is a mash-up of two all-time favorites—pizza and mac and cheese. Get the kids in on the action by letting them top the casserole with the pepperoni.
- 1 (14 oz) box deluxe macaroni & cheese dinner
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup Nature's Promise® Organic Pizza Sauce
- ½ (6 oz) pkg sliced pepperoni, divided
- ¾ cup low-moisture shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook the macaroni and cheese according to package directions. To pot with mac and cheese, stir in the Italian seasoning and pizza sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat.
- Cut half the pepperoni into small strips and stir into mac and cheese mixture. Transfer to a 2-qt baking dish. Top with the mozzarella and remaining pepperoni. Bake 20–25 min., until bubbly and golden on top.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- 5 ingredient
- October November 2021
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- Take 5: Five Ingredient Recipes Cookbook