This 5-ingredient sheet pan meal includes crispy gnocchi, protein-packed shrimp, and tangy avocado-lime sauce for drizzling.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg shelf-stable potato gnocchi
- 5 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 ½ lbs frozen raw peeled, deveined large shrimp, thawed
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 lime, juiced
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment. Add the gnocchi to sheet pan and toss with 1 tbsp oil. Bake 30 min., gently tossing gnocchi halfway through cooking time.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper. After the 30 min. cooking time, add shrimp to baking sheet and toss with gnocchi, pressing down, making sure both are in an even layer. Bake until shrimp are just cooked, 6–7 min.
- Meanwhile, to a blender or food processor, add the avocados and lime juice. While running, slowly drizzle in remaining 4 tbsp oil to emulsify, adding water as needed to create a smooth sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle lime-avocado sauce onto roasted shrimp and gnocchi to serve.
This recipe is
- 9 to 5
- Dairy Free
- Five Ingredients
- Guiding Stars
- September 2021
- Cook Once Eat Twice
- 9 Ingredients 5 Meals
- Nut Free
- 5 ingredient
- Flavor Fusion
- Lactose Free