A comforting meal with minimal effort, chicken and gnocchi meet red curry and colorful vegetables for an easy soup dinner.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 5 cups water
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 (13.5 oz) cans lite coconut milk
- ½ (10 oz) bag matchstick (shredded) carrots
- 2 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 (16 oz) pkg shelf-stable potato gnocchi
- 1 lime, cut into wedges, to garnish
- Add the chicken and water to a medium pot. Season generously with salt. Bring to a simmer on medium-high. Cover and steam chicken 35–40 min., until chicken is fully cooked.
- Using tongs, transfer chicken to a medium bowl and let cool. To pot, whisk in the red curry paste until dissolved. Add the coconut milk, carrots, cabbage, and gnocchi. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on medium-high 8–10 min., until gnocchi and vegetables are tender.
- Meanwhile, when chicken has cooled, slice into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken into soup. Serve with the lime wedges.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- September 2021
- Meal Prep
- Lactose Free
- Calories 430kcal 22%
- Fat 16.5g 25%
- Saturated fat 12.3g 62%
- Carbs 46.9g 16%
- Sodium 874mg 36%
- 5.8g sugar
- 5.3g fiber
- 23.4g protein
- 50mg cholesterol