A gluten-free air-fried schnitzel gives a guilt-free crispy coating for an easy dinner the entire family will love. Serve with a side of steamed broccoli or green beans.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 cups gluten-free panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 3 large eggs
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup chopped parsley, for garnish
- On a cutting board, place the pork chops between 2 sheets of parchment. With a meat mallet or bottom of a heavy skillet, pound pork chops until thin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the panko bread crumbs, garlic powder, and paprika to a baking dish. Season well with salt and pepper. To another baking dish or medium bowl, add the eggs and whisk until smooth.
- Dredge each pork chop into egg mixture, then into panko bread crumbs, patting to make sure breading sticks. Transfer to a parchment-lined plate.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Working in increments, if needed, cook the pork chops in the air fryer for 12–15 min., turning halfway through. Serve with the lemon wedges and parsley. Season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- Wheat Free
- December 2021
- Guiding Stars
- 30 minutes
- Lactose Free