A classic for the holidays, this big-batch punch recipe is perfect for celebratory gatherings.
- 2 (0.5 oz) pkgs Nature's Promise® Organic Rosemary, divided
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 medium oranges, like blood oranges or cara cara oranges
- 2 cups Nature's Promise® 100% Cranberry Juice Blend
- ½ cup rum
- ½ cup orange liqueur
- 1 (750 mL) bottle champagne or sparkling wine
- ¼ cup fresh cranberries, to garnish (optional)
- Make a simple syrup. Heat a saucepan over medium. Add 1 pkg rosemary sprigs, sugar, and ½ cup water. Simmer until sugar has dissolved, stirring constantly, about 3 min. Remove from heat and let cool. Remove and discard rosemary sprigs.
- Squeeze juice from 2 oranges into a large pitcher. Add the cranberry juice, rum, orange liqueur, and simple syrup. Refrigerate until serving. To serve immediately, top with some of the champagne. Thinly slice the remaining orange. Garnish with the cranberries, remaining rosemary sprigs, and orange slices.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- gluten free
- December 2021
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free