Add a decorative touch to the Christmas tree this year with a homemade garland.
- 1 (3 oz) bag Nature's Promise® Organic Microwave Popcorn
- 1 (16 oz) bag fresh or frozen, thawed cranberries
- Red or white kitchen twine or thread
- 1 sewing needle
- Make the popcorn in microwave according to package directions. Let cool slightly.
- Thread red or white kitchen twine through needle. Thread cranberries and popcorn to make a garland. Create different patterns, if desired. Hang on a Christmas tree or around the home.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- gluten free
- Egg Free
- Nut Free
- Wheat Free
- December 2021
- Lactose Free