Take your Galentine’s Day brunch to the next level with our easy DIY Bloody Mary bar. With endless garnish options, it’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Homemade Bloody Mary Mix
- ½ cup pickle juice (juice from cornichon and pepperoncini jars)
- 4 cups tomato juice from concentrate
- 10 oz vodka
- 3 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Hot sauce (optional)
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 8 slices fully cooked bacon
- 8 cornichons, plus juice from jar
- 8 pepperoncini, plus juice from jar
- 8 cooked shrimp
- 8 cooked chicken tenders
- Olives, as needed
- Thin celery sticks, as needed
- Pickled vegetables, like green beans or beets (optional)
- Combine the pickle juice with ¾ cup water. Fill an ice cube tray with pickle mixture and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- In a large pitcher, combine the tomato juice, vodka, horseradish, Worcestershire, paprika, and hot sauce, if desired. Season with pepper to taste. Refrigerate until needed.
- On a small plate or in a shallow bowl, mix together the salt and chili powder. Run a lemon wedge around the rim of each glass and dip them in the salt mixture.
- Add pickle cubes to each glass and fill with Bloody Mary mixture. Let guests add their desired garnishes to each glass.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Galentine's Day
- February March 2022
- Lactose Free