Make chicken wings for a crowd with this party-perfect Game Day bar. You can mix and match your sauces and even bump up the spice for some extra heat.
- 1 (4 lb) pkg value pack chicken wings
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Taste of Inspirations® Caribbean Mango Marinade, plus more to serve
- 2 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce, plus more to serve
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, plus more to serve
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Ranch dressing, to serve
- Blue cheese dressing, to serve
- 1 (14 oz) tub cut celery and carrots, to serve
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Set wire racks on 2 large parchment-lined rimmed baking sheets. Use kitchen shears to cut through the center of each chicken wing joint. You should have a drumette, wingette, and wing tip. (The tips can be frozen for chicken broth.)
- To a large bowl, add chicken drumettes and wingettes. Pat dry with paper towels. Toss with the oil, salt, and pepper. Place the wings in a single layer on racks. Bake 30 min., until golden crisp and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to 3 separate medium bowls, add the sauces. To the first bowl, add the mango marinade and sriracha, stirring to combine. To the second, add the buffalo sauce, and to the third, add the barbecue sauce. When wings are done, divide the butter among bowls, stirring into sauces until smooth. Divide cooked wings among the 3 sauce bowls, tossing until well coated. Return wings to baking sheets, leaving any excess sauce in bowls. Bake for another 5 min., until crispy. Toss again in remaining sauces, if needed. Reserve leftover sauces for extra dipping, if desired.
- Serve with ranch and blue cheese dressings for dipping. If desired, add ¼ cup wing sauce to ranch or blue cheese for a spicy dipping sauce. Serve with the celery and carrot sticks.
This recipe is
- Game day
- Nut Free
- Big Game
- February March 2022
- gluten free
- Egg Free