Air-frying fish sticks makes them crispier than ever. Serve them as tacos for a quick and easy meal.
- 1 (19 oz) bag frozen fish sticks
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 2 limes, plus more to serve
- 10 mini flour tortillas
- 1 (10 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Vegetable Slaw
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. Add the frozen fish sticks to air fryer basket. Cook 10 min., shaking fish sticks halfway through.
- To a small bowl, add the sour cream. From the limes, grate ½ tsp zest and squeeze 1 tbsp juice into bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Wrap the tortillas in paper towels and heat in microwave 30 sec.-1 min., until warm. To serve, place 2–3 fish sticks on each tortilla. Top with the vegetable slaw and sour cream mixture.
Garnish with sliced jalapeños, if desired.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Five Ingredient
- February March 2022
- From Freezer to Table Cookbook
- 5 Ingredients
- take 5
- Egg Free