Warm up with this veggie-packed twist on a classic shepherd’s pie.
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb 85% lean ground beef
- 1 (10 oz) bag Asian-Style Frozen Vegetables & Quinoa
- 1 (10.5 oz) can vegetable condensed soup with beef stock
- ½ (16 oz) bag Nature's Promise® Organic Frozen Cut Leaf Spinach, thawed
- ¾ (32 oz) bag frozen tater bites, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a 12-inch oven-safe skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil on medium-high. Add the ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook 6–8 min., until no longer pink, using a spatula to break up larger pieces. Drain beef well and transfer to a paper-towel lined plate.
- To same skillet, add remaining 1 tbsp oil on medium-high. Add the vegetable and quinoa mixture, vegetable soup, and 1¼ cups water. Cook 3 min., until heated through, stirring occasionally. To skillet, stir in beef and spinach. Remove from heat.
- Place tater bites over the mixture in an even layer. If desired, lightly spray tater bite tops with cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper. Bake 30 min., until tater bites are lightly golden. Let cool 10 min. before serving.
This recipe is
- 9 to 5
- Dairy Free
- one pan
- Nut Free
- February March 2022
- Frozen Foods to the Rescue
- Lactose Free
- 9 Ingredients 5 Meals
- Egg Free