These easy and melty skewers are perfect as an entrée or an appetizer.
- 1 (24 oz) pkg frozen turkey meatballs, thawed
- ½ (32 oz) pkg frozen tater bites, thawed
- 8-inch wood or metal skewers
- ½ (8 oz) block reduced-fat Colby Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment. In an alternating pattern, add 3 meatballs and 6 tater bites to each skewer. Add skewers to baking sheet.
- Bake skewers 15 min., then flip skewers over. Bake for another 10 min., until heated through. Meanwhile, using the large holes of a box grater, shred the cheese.
- Sprinkle the cheese over skewers. Bake for another 5 min., until cheese is melted and bubbly.
If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes before using.
This recipe is
- 9 to 5
- Nut Free
- February March 2022
- Frozen Foods to the Rescue
- Meal Prep
- 9 Ingredients 5 Meals