These bright, juicy, crunchy spring rolls are packed with a rainbow of colors. Start with cooked shrimp to keep this dish entirely no-cook.
- 1 mango, peeled and pitted
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Nature's Promise® Organic Sriracha Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 8 Blue Dragon ® Spring Roll Wrappers
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- 8 oz large cooked shrimp
- ¼ cup Blue Dragon ® Thai Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
- Slice the mango into ½-inch-thick strips. Seed and thinly slice the bell pepper. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chili sauce, and soy sauce.
- Fill a pie plate or shallow dish with warm water. Working with one wrapper at a time, soak a spring roll wrapper in the water until soft and pliable, about 30 sec. Let excess water drip off and spread out wrapper on cutting board.
- Spread 1 tsp sauce across middle of spring roll wrapper. Arrange a couple of pieces mango and bell pepper. Add some cilantro and basil, and place 2–3 shrimp on top of sauce. Fold bottom up and over filling, tucking under tightly, then fold in sides and roll up to seal. Cover roll with damp paper towels to keep from drying out. Assemble additional rolls with remaining ingredients. Serve with the Blue Dragon sauce for dipping.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- Fifteen Minute
- In Season
- May 2022
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes
- Lactose Free