Get all the flavors of Buffalo-style wings in an easy and cheesy roll-up. Add more or less wing sauce depending on how spicy you like it.
- Flour, as needed
- 1 (8 oz) pkg crescent dough sheet or crescent rolls
- ½ (8 oz) pkg reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp hot wing sauce
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¾ cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly flour work surface and unroll the crescent dough sheet (If using crescent rolls, pinch seams together).
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and hot wing sauce. Spread cream cheese mixture over dough, leaving a 1-inch border on one of the shorter sides. Top cream cheese mixture with the chicken, shredded cheese, and green onions.
- Starting with the short side opposite the border, roll up dough and seal edges. Cut crosswise into ½-inch slices. Place on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake 10–15 min., until golden. Serve warm or at room temperature.
To complete the buffalo wing inspiration, dip the pinwheels in ranch or blue cheese dressing.
This recipe is
- Game day
- Nut Free
- May 2022
- 30 minutes
- Egg Free