This light salad has the perfect balance of crunch, sweetness, and creaminess from the cucumber, cherries, and goat cheese. Serve with grilled chicken, steak, or pork.
- 1 cup Nature's Promise® Organic Italian Pearled Farro
- ½ cup Nature's Promise® Organic White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- ½ cup mint leaves, minced
- 1 cup fresh cherries, pitted and halved
- 1 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 (4 oz) pkg goat cheese, crumbled
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add the farro, bring to a simmer, and then reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer 25–30 min., until farro is cooked through, and drain well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette and mint. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add farro to bowl with dressing, tossing until well coated. To bowl, add the cherries and cucumber. Toss to combine. Add the crumbled goat cheese and gently toss. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- In Season
- Guiding Stars
- June 2022
- Egg Free