These lighter, no-cook wraps come together in under 10 minutes and are packed with crunchy vegetables and protein. Using store-bought hard-cooked eggs makes this a perfect weekday lunch recipe.
- 2 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp Nature's Promise® Organic Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 (15.5 oz) bag Nature's Promise® Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs or 10 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 stalk celery
- 4 (8-inch) soft whole-wheat tortillas
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 slices red onion (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder, and mustard. Finely chop the eggs and celery and add to mayonnaise mixture. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide egg salad among the tortillas. Top with the lettuce, tomato, and red onion, if using. Roll into wraps, slice in half, and serve.
To hard-boil eggs, bring a saucepan filled with water to a boil. Add eggs and boil 10 min. Drain and rinse under cold water for 1 min., then peel.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- July August 2022
- Guiding Stars
- Eight Minutes
- 8 Minute
- Meal Prep