This vegetarian sheet pan recipe is a twist on Mediterranean flavors, coming together in just 15 minutes. Try it for a fun family-style dinner or as a shareable appetizer for your next gathering.
- 6 whole-wheat pitas
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ (8 oz) tub Nature's Promise® Organic Traditional Hummus
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata or black olives, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped cucumbers
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup store-bought tzatziki
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut each pita into 6 triangles and spread triangles onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Drizzle the oil over pitas and season with salt. Toss to coat. Bake 10 min., until crunchy, flipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the hummus and lemon juice. Drizzle hummus over crispy pitas. Scatter the lettuce, olives, tomatoes, cucumbers, and feta over pitas. Drizzle with the tzatziki and serve.
For extra protein, top with chopped chicken or roasted chickpeas.
This recipe is
- one pan
- September 2022
- Plant Forward
- Nut Free
- plant based
- Guiding Stars