Two family favorites—cheeseburgers and pizza—combine in this fun, speedy weeknight dinner.
- 1 tsp canola oil
- ½ lb 90% lean ground beef
- 1 (14 oz) pkg prebaked pizza crust
- ⅓ cup Thousand Island dressing
- ½ cup part-skim shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 10 dill pickle or bread & butter chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In an 8-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the ground beef and sauté 5–7 min., until browned, stirring to break up meat. Spoon off any excess grease.
- Meanwhile, place the pizza crust on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread the dressing onto crust, leaving a ¾-inch border. Top with the mozzarella cheese and bake 5 min.
- Top pizza with cooked beef, Cheddar cheese, and tomatoes. Bake 5 min. more, until cheese is melted. Garnish with the lettuce, as well as pickles, if desired. Cut into 8 slices and serve immediately.
This recipe is
- September 2022
- Nut Free
- Fifteen Minutes
- 15 minute