Recreate this fair-favorite dessert at home with just four ingredients and without deep frying. Your air fryer helps get the outside pastry (store-bought crescent dough) golden and crisp.
- 1 (8 oz) can flaky butter crescent rolls
- 8 chocolate sandwich cookies or double-filled sandwich cookies
- Cooking spray
- Confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Preheat air fryer to 380°F. Unroll and separate the crescent rolls, gently stretching each dough piece with your fingers. Place 1 sandwich cookie at the wide end of each crescent roll. Wrap dough up and around cookie and press to seal.
- Coat air fryer basket with the cooking spray. Place cookies in basket seam-sides down, 2 inches apart. Spray tops with cooking spray. Cook 6–7 min., until golden brown. Transfer cookies to a platter and immediately dust with the confectioners’ sugar. Serve immediately.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Cookie Party
- A Homemade Holiday Cookbook
- Celebration Moments
- December 2022
- Egg Free