No time to bake? You can make two dozen of these simple-yet-special sandwich cookies in minutes with just four ingredients from the store.
- ¼ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread or chocolate frosting
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Danish butter cookies or Danish biscuits
- 2 tbsp Nature's Promise® Raspberry Spread
- Confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Spread ½ tsp chocolate-hazelnut spread or frosting on flat side of a cookie. Spread ¼ tsp raspberry jelly on flat side of a second cookie. Sandwich cookies together, pressing gently to adhere. Repeat with remaining cookies and filling. Dust with the confectioners’ sugar. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
This recipe is
- Fifteen Minutes
- Celebration Moments
- December 2022
- 15 minute