These holiday cookies look even better than homemade—everyone will think you went to an Italian bakery. They’re even easier, too, thanks to store-bought mini biscotti.
- 1 (10 oz) bag dark chocolate chunks
- 1 (7 oz) box Taste of Inspirations® Almond & Hazelnut Mini Biscotti Almond & Hazelnut Mini Biscotti
- Holiday sprinkles
- Mini chocolate-covered candies
- Sparkling sugar
- To a medium microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips. Microwave in 30-sec. intervals, until melted, stirring between intervals. Add the decorations to small bowls.
- Dip half of a biscotti into melted chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Working quickly (before chocolate sets), hold dipped biscotti over a bowl with decorations and sprinkle decorations over chocolate. Set biscotti on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining biscotti, reheating chocolate as needed to stay melted. Refrigerate dipped biscotti 10 min., if needed, until chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
This recipe is
- Fifteen Minutes
- gifts from the kitchen
- Celebration Moments
- December 2022
- 15 minute