Tender squash noodles are the base of this Thai-inspired lunch bowl. Shrimp and edamame add plenty of protein and a store-bought peanut dressing keeps this easy recipe under 15 minutes.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (16 oz) pkg green and yellow squash noodles
- 1 cup Nature's Promise® Frozen Shelled Edamame, thawed
- 1 lb frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and peeled
- ½ (8 oz) bag shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded (matchstick) carrots
- ⅓ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Thai Peanut & Honey Dressing
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts (optional)
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium. Add the squash noodles and cook 7 min., until tender. Season with salt and pepper. Divide noodles among 4 bowls.
- Meanwhile, microwave the edamame according to package directions. Divide the edamame, shrimp, cabbage, and carrots among the bowls on top of the noodles. Drizzle dressing over each bowl, as needed. If desired, top with the peanuts. Serve immediately.
To make your own squash noodles, use a spiralizer fitted with the large shredding blade, cut 1 medium zucchini and 1 yellow squash into spiral noodles.
This recipe is
- Plant Forward
- Fifteen Minutes
- Guiding Stars
- Meal Planning
- Meal Prep
- 15 minute
- January 2023