Gather everyone around the table with this easy Mediterranean-inspired dinner served on a sheet pan. Air-frying the falafel keeps them extra crispy.
- 4 regular or whole-wheat pitas
- 1 (6.3 oz) box falafel mix
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Traditional Hummus
- ½ cup tzatziki
- 10 store-bought stuffed grape leaves
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives (optional)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F. Cut each pita into 8 triangles. Make the falafel mix according to package directions. Shape falafel into 1-inch balls. Coat air fryer basket with the cooking spray. In batches, add falafel to basket and cook 10 min., until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, add the hummus and tzatziki to 2 small bowls. Place the bowls on a 13x18-inch rimmed sheet pan. Arrange pita triangles, falafel, and grape leaves around the bowls. Add the olives, tomatoes, and pomegranate seeds to any gaps on sheet pan. Serve immediately.
This recipe is
- one pan
- sheet pan
- Nut Free
- February March 2023
- Guiding Stars
- Celebration Moments