Combine two takeout classics with this quick and easy recipe. Get dinner on the table in 15 minutes with this fun twist.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup Patak's ® Butter Chicken Curry Simmer Sauce, divided
- 4 naan flatbreads
- ¾ cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup sliced red onions
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, combine the shredded chicken and ½ cup Patak's® simmer sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly divide remaining ½ cup Patak's® simmer sauce among the naan and spread sauce into an even layer. Divide chicken mixture among naan. Sprinkle each naan with mozzarella and top with the sliced red onions. Bake 10–12 min., until cheese has melted and browned. If desired, garnish with the cilantro.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- February March 2023
- Fifteen Minutes
- 5 ingredient
- Five Ingredients
- 15 minute
- Egg Free