With only a few ingredients this blueberry pear smoothie makes a filling breakfast. Use frozen blueberries if you'd like an ice-cold smoothie, or fresh if you don't care for the chill. Try different types of berries for a refreshing alternative.
- 1 fresh pear
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 4 oz carton blueberry or vanilla yogurt
- ¾ cup milk
- Remove the skin from the pears and cut into chunks. If using canned pears open the can and drain the liquid off.
- Put the pear chunks into a blender. Add 3/4 cup of blueberries. Then add the yogurt and milk to the blender.
- Place lid on blender and blend until smooth.
- Calories 97kcal 5%
- Fat 2.5g 4%
- Saturated fat 1.4g 7%
- Carbs 17.0g 6%
- Sodium 34mg 1%
- 12.2g sugar
- 2.2g fiber
- 2.6g protein
- 8mg cholesterol