Labor Day's last blast. This mouthwatering burger is served with caramelized onions, cherry tomatoes, bourbon mustard and garlic mayonnaise. A gourmet take on a classic that brings glamour to your grill. Add the cheddar, and the feast is served.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 medium yellow onions ( halved and sliced paper thin )
Grilled Cherry Tomatoes:
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp dried Italian herbs
- ¼ cup regular or low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 4 beef patties ( ¼ lb each, 85% lean)
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- 4 tsp Simply Enjoy Sweet Bourbon Mustard
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 4 slices ( 4 oz ) cheddar cheese
- Prepare the caramelized onions: Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until deep golden brown and caramelized, about 25 minutes.
- Prepare the grilled cherry tomatoes: Toss tomatoes with all ingredients in a small vegetable grill pan and grill over medium high heat for 5-10 minutes or until skins just begin to split. Season with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Combine all ingredients for the garlic mayo.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill burgers to desired degree of doneness, about 3-4 minutes per side for medium-well.
- Spread Simply Enjoy Sweet Bourbon Mustard onto the bottom of each bun and top with arugula, cheddar, onion, tomatoes and garlic mayo.
- Top with bun and Simply Enjoy!
- Calories 769kcal 38%
- Fat 49.8g 77%
- Saturated fat 18.9g 95%
- Carbs 42.3g 14%
- Sodium 854mg 36%
- 8.5g sugar
- 3.6g fiber
- 35.8g protein
- 128mg cholesterol