This gluten-free, vegetarian dish is sure to bring back fond memories of egg salad from your childhood. Plain yogurt and olive oil mayonnaise mix with scallions, mustard and eggs for a creamy taste with just a hint of spice.
- 12 large eggs, hard boiled, peeled, and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped scallions, green parts only
- ¾ cup reduced-fat olive oil mayonnaise
- ¼ cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs and scallions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard and pepper.
- Stir dressing into egg mixture (depending on the desired consistency, use part or all of the dressing).
*If preparing for a gluten-free diet, make sure all ingredients are labeled gluten-free
Nutrition information is based on the full serving of dressing.
This recipe is
- Calories 185kcal 9%
- Fat 15.5g 24%
- Saturated fat 3.3g 16%
- Carbs 1.8g <1%
- Sodium 324mg 13%
- 1.0g sugar
- 0.3g fiber
- 9.1g protein
- 253mg cholesterol