Start your next Fourth of July party off right with these red, white and blue granola parfaits. Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and yogurt layered with whipped topping and crunchy granola make for a patriotic treat that everyone will enjoy.
- 1 ( 8 oz ) container vanilla-flavored yogurt
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 ( 10 oz ) package frozen raspberries or strawberries in light syrup, thawed
- 4 cups frozen whipped topping, or sweetened whipped cream
- 1 ⅓ cups fresh blueberries
- 1 ⅓ cups granola cereal
- Spread the yogurt 1/2 inch thick on several layers of paper towels; place 2 layers of paper towels on top of the yogurt.
- Let stand for 15 minutes; using a rubber spatula, scrape the yogurt from the paper towels into a large bowl.
- Stir in the powdered sugar.
- Puree the raspberries in an electric blender; strain through a wire sieve into a bowl, pressing down hard on the solids.
- Stir the raspberry puree into the yogurt mixture; fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon half of the mixture into 4 (8- to 12-oz) stemmed glasses; sprinkle with half of the blueberries and cereal. Repeat the layers.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Calories 535kcal 27%
- Fat 23.5g 36%
- Saturated fat 10.0g 50%
- Carbs 73.6g 25%
- Sodium 50mg 2%
- 51.9g sugar
- 7.9g fiber
- 11.0g protein
- 47mg cholesterol