Don't hesitate to invite all your vegetarian and vegan friends to your cookout—they'll appreciate these marinated grilled vegetable kabobs. With Portobello mushrooms, pineapple chunks and cherry tomatoes, they'll tempt even the most ferocious carnivore, too. Mix it up with red onions and carrots for extra punch.
- ½ lb baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 ½ lb small zucchini, cut into 1-inch slices
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- ½ cup Italian dressing for marinating
- In a medium bowl, place mushrooms, zucchini and tomatoes. Add Italian dressing and toss to coat vegetables evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Soak skewers in water.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Thread the vegetables and pineapples onto skewers.
- Grill over medium heat for about 10 minutes, turning and basting frequently.
This recipe is
- Calories 151kcal 8%
- Fat 7.0g 11%
- Saturated fat 1.0g 5%
- Carbs 20.9g 7%
- Sodium 314mg 13%
- 16.2g sugar
- 3.9g fiber
- 4.3g protein
- 0mg cholesterol