Whether you are a vegetarian or a carnivore, this grilled vegetable recipe is a great reason to fire up the charcoals. Coat your zucchini, squash and asparagus with olive oil to prevent sticking—and make sure you set them perpendicular to the grilling grid to get those smoky and delicious marks in all the right places.
- 2 medium Nature's Promise zucchini, sliced diagonally
- 3 Nature's Promise yellow squash, sliced diagonally
- 12 asparagus spears
- 1 Nature's Promise green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch wide strips
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill to make a hot fire. Brush vegetables with olive oil on both sides and season with pepper. Grill on one side until marked.
- Turn the vegetables, brush again with olive oil, and grill on the opposite side.
- Vegetables should have good markings and be tender when pierced with a fork. Place grilled vegetables on a baking sheet and keep warm in a 300ºF oven until ready to serve.
- Calories 109kcal 5%
- Fat 7.4g 11%
- Saturated fat 1.1g 5%
- Carbs 9.8g 3%
- Sodium 12mg <1%
- 6.5g sugar
- 3.4g fiber
- 3.6g protein
- 0mg cholesterol