Give your regular chili dish a makeover with this recipe for chicken and black bean chili with corn. Chicken, tomatoes and chili powder cook quickly before mixing with beans, oregano and garlic powder. In just about ten minutes, you'll have hot and hearty chili to serve with your choice of toppings.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can ( 14.5 oz.) Del Monte Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 can ( 15 oz ) low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can ( 15.25 oz.) Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt, to taste
- Combine chicken, tomatoes and chili powder in large saucepan. Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add beans, corn, oregano and garlic powder. Simmer 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through. Season with salt, if desired.
- Garnish with toppings, as desired: sour cream, diced avocado, shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese, sliced green onion, chopped cilantro, finely chopped radishes, diced seeded jalapeno.
- Calories 380kcal 19%
- Fat 11.4g 17%
- Saturated fat 3.0g 15%
- Carbs 44.0g 15%
- Sodium 772mg 32%
- 5.5g sugar
- 11.7g fiber
- 29.6g protein
- 62mg cholesterol