This no-bake frozen yogurt cake will take first prize for most patriotic at your neighborhood Fourth of July cookout. No need to tell anyone it took only minutes to make. Simply top a dish of frozen yogurt with whipped cream and arrange strawberries and blueberries to resemble the American flag—no worries, your secret is safe with us.
- 2 pkg ( 1.5 qt each) fat free vanilla frozen yogurt
- 4 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 50 fresh blueberries
- 2 qt strawberries, halved or 2 pints raspberries
- With scissors, cut cartons from ice cream. Arrange ice cream on its side, then cut each into 4 lengthwise slices.
- In 12x9" baking dish, arrange 4 ice cream slices, pressing to form an even layer. Top with sliced strawberries, then remaining 4 ice cream slices, pressing to form another even layer. Cover and freeze 5 hours or overnight.
- Just before serving, top with whipped cream, smoothing with spatula. Arrange berries in flag pattern, with blueberries in upper left corner and 7 stripes of strawberries or raspberries.
If preparing for a gluten-free diet, make sure all ingredients are labeled gluten-free
This recipe is
- Calories 244kcal 12%
- Fat 8.0g 12%
- Saturated fat 4.8g 24%
- Carbs 36.3g 12%
- Sodium 99mg 4%
- 31.5g sugar
- 2.0g fiber
- 6.7g protein
- 29mg cholesterol