- 1 cups gluten-free baking mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs, separated
- ⅔ cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp (¼ stick) butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, plus additional, to serve
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup sliced bananas, to serve
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and buttermilk and then add to dry ingredients along with the butter, stirring until smooth.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the egg whites until stiff. Gently fold the egg whites into the batter.
- Place a large skillet over medium low heat and spray with cooking spray. Drop ¼-cup spoonfuls of pancake mixture into the pan, sprinkle each with blueberries. Flip when bubbles appear on the surface.
- Serve immediately with additional berries or sliced bananas and maple syrup or honey.
This recipe is
- fruit pancakes
- Calories 417kcal 21%
- Fat 9.1g 14%
- Saturated fat 4.8g 24%
- Carbs 80.6g 27%
- Sodium 735mg 31%
- 50.5g sugar
- 2.5g fiber
- 7.6g protein
- 125mg cholesterol