- 1 ( 24 oz. ) bag steamable potatoes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ( 8 oz. ) bag sugar snap peas
- ½ a 16 oz. bag frozen baby peas
- 2 ( 5 oz. ) cans tuna
- 1 ( 10.5 oz.) container cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons pitted black olives
- ½ cup vinaigrette dressing
- Halve the potatoes and place back in bag. Microwave according to package instructions (be careful removing bag from the microwave—it will be hot). Meanwhile, place the eggs in a pot of cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook for 7 minutes. Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon (do not drain the water) and run them under cold water until easy to handle. Peel eggs, cut into quarters and set aside.
- Add the snap peas and baby peas to the pot of boiling water. Bring back to the boil over high heat, then immediately remove from heat and drain. Place the potatoes, snap peas, peas, tuna, tomatoes and onion in a serving bowl. Toss with vinaigrette.
- Top the salad with the eggs and olives. Serve with French or Italian bread.
- Calories 610kcal 31%
- Fat 33.3g 51%
- Saturated fat 6.4g 32%
- Carbs 40.0g 13%
- Sodium 485mg 20%
- 9.1g sugar
- 8.2g fiber
- 37.3g protein
- 266mg cholesterol