We’ve transformed the classic Italian tomato and bread salad panzanella into an Indian feast. Make sure not to overcook the cauliflower—it should be crisp-tender.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 bunch radishes
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 5 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 tablespoons quinoa
- 1 ( 8.8 oz.) package garlic naan
- 1 lb. ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 ( 6 oz.) package crumbled feta cheese
- Break the trimmed cauliflower into florettes and cook for 3 minutes in a pot of boiling water. Drain.
- Trim and wash the radishes and cut into quarters. Roughly chop the cilantro.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large skillet. Add the cumin and curry powder and toast for 30 seconds. Add the quinoa and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, increase the heat and stir-fry for another 2 minutes. Transfer to a large dish.
- Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel. Pour the remaining oil into the skillet. Tear the naan into pieces and stir-fry over medium heat until crisp.
- Combine the naan, chopped tomatoes, radishes, cilantro and cauliflower. Crumble the feta cheese over the dish and serve immediately.
- Calories 515kcal 26%
- Fat 29.6g 45%
- Saturated fat 8.2g 41%
- Carbs 48.7g 16%
- Sodium 822mg 34%
- 9.4g sugar
- 6.1g fiber
- 16.0g protein
- 38mg cholesterol