This no-fuss recipe makes delicious fall-off-the-bone ribs every time.
- 1 3 ¼ lb rack pork baby back ribs
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 cup Nature's Promise Organic barbecue sauce, plus more to serve
- Preheat oven to 500 F. Remove the papery skin from the back of the ribs. Brush both sides of rack with oil and sprinkle with salt (in moderation) and pepper. Wrap tightly in heavy-duty aluminum foil and set in a large roasting pan, curved side up. Roast for 30 min. Reduce heat to 250 F. and roast for 1 ½ hours, or until ribs are fork tender.
- When ribs are fork ready, remove from oven and carefully open foil packages. Let cool for 15-20 min. Using tongs transfer to a plate and brush with BBQ sauce.
- Heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium hot. Finish the ribs by grilling for 5-6 min. per side, brushing occasionally with sauce. Divide into 4 sections of 3-4 ribs each and serve with additional sauce.
This recipe doubles easily to feed a crowd.
- Calories 467kcal 23%
- Fat 30.1g 46%
- Saturated fat 9.3g 47%
- Carbs 19.0g 6%
- Sodium 612mg 26%
- 15.5g sugar
- 0.4g fiber
- 29.9g protein
- 107mg cholesterol