Sweet Thai chili sauce transforms tofu into a deliciously healthy, 30-min. meal everyone will love. Grilling bok choy brings out this Asian green’s natural sweetness.
- ¼ cup Thai chili sauce
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 tbsp canola oil
- 2 heads bok choy
- 1 (14 oz) pkg extra-firm tofu, drained
- 2 tbsp lower sodium soy sauce
- In a small bowl, combine the chili sauce, crushed red pepper and 2 tablespoons of the canola oil.
- Cut the bok choy lengthwise into quarters and set aside. Cut the drained tofu into ¼ -inch-thick slices and brush with 2 tbsp of the canola oil. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and grill the tofu until crisp, 2 min. per side. Arrange the tofu on a serving platter and drizzle with all the soy sauce and half of the chili sauce mixture.
- Brush the cut sides of the bok choy with the remaining 2 tbsp oil and grill the bok choy in batches, turning regularly until tender, about 4 min. Drizzle the remaining chili sauce over the bok choy and serve with the tofu.
- grilled vegetables
- January 2017
- Calories 286kcal 14%
- Fat 25.7g 40%
- Saturated fat 2.2g 11%
- Carbs 4.0g 1%
- Sodium 628mg 26%
- 1.0g sugar
- 1.7g fiber
- 10.8g protein
- 0mg cholesterol