Hearts will melt after biting into this chocolate peanut butter delight.
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- Oil, water and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 5 tbsp coarse white sparkling sugar
- 36 Reese’s Peanut butter filled hearts, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until dough forms.
- Place sugar in small bowl. Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls; roll balls in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheets. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool 5 minutes; gently press heart onto top of each cookie. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container.
Recipe and Nutrition Provided by General Mills
Per Serving: 120 calories, 6g fat, 2g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 90mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, 12g sugars, 1g protein
- Valentine's Day
- Calories 0kcal <1%
- Fat 0.0g <1%
- Saturated fat 0.0g <1%
- Carbs 0.0g <1%
- Sodium 0mg <1%
- 0.0g sugar
- 0.0g fiber
- 0.0g protein
- 0mg cholesterol