Enjoy date night at home with this restaurant-style dish.
- 1 (12 oz) box whole-wheat angel hair pasta
- 1 (10.6 oz) package frozen seafood mix
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ cup white cooking wine
- 1 (15 oz) can peeled plum tomatoes
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and set aside. Meanwhile preheat a large skillet over high heat. Add the seafood mix, garlic, and white wine. Cover with a lid and steam for 3 min.
- Open the can of tomatoes into a bowl. With clean hands, break apart the tomatoes into small chunks. Add to the steaming seafood mixture, and boil for an additional 3 min. or until the shells of the clams and mussels open.
- Add the cooked pasta to the seafood mixture, and simmer in the sauce an additional 2 min. Serve immediately.
- October November 2016
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 5 ingredients