Serve these flavor-packed sliders after school with a big green salad.
- 2 (12 oz) packages frozen meatballs
- 1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup chipotle in adobo sauce chopped
- ½ cup honey
- 12 potato rolls
- Add all ingredients except for potato rolls in a large slow cooker. Cook on low for 4 hours or until sauce is thick.
- Add 4 meatballs to each roll followed by a tablespoon of the sauce and serve.
- take 5
- Calories 748kcal 37%
- Fat 31.5g 48%
- Saturated fat 10.7g 54%
- Carbs 92.2g 31%
- Sodium 1460mg 61%
- 39.1g sugar
- 7.5g fiber
- 26.7g protein
- 60mg cholesterol