A tasty treat for that summer heat.
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 1 (16 oz) pkg peanut butter cookies
- Line a small sheet tray with parchment paper and set in the freezer to cool for 10 min. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop ice cream into balls and place on the chilled sheet tray. Set scoops in the freezer to chill for at least 1 hour.
- While scoops are setting, use a food processor to whiz together the Nutter Butter Cookies. Pulse until finely ground and pour into a bowl.
- Working one scoop at a time, remove from the freezer, roll in the cookie mixture and return to the sheet tray. Continue until all truffles are fully coated and placed back in the freezer. Let chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- July August 2016