- 1 (32 oz) carton tomato bisque
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (15 oz) can hominy
- 2 (4 oz) cans chopped green chilies
- Add the tomato bisque and water together in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Stir in 2 tbsp. of the taco seasoning and reduce to a simmer.
- Add the shredded chicken and hominy and continue to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add both cans of green chilies and continue to simmer for 5 minutes before serving.
- Calories 426kcal 21%
- Fat 12.5g 19%
- Saturated fat 3.1g 15%
- Carbs 60.4g 20%
- Sodium 2325mg 97%
- 2.2g sugar
- 5.7g fiber
- 18.6g protein
- 49mg cholesterol