Who needs takeout when you can make this tasty stir fry at home?
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 (16 oz pkg) large peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed
- ½ (20 oz) pkg Brussels sprouts, quartered
- ¼ cup unsalted cashews
- ¼ cup low sodium teriyaki sauce
- Preheat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the sesame oil, and cook the shrimp, about 2 min. per side.
- Add remaining oil and the Brussels sprouts. Cook, stirring often, 5 min. or until Brussels sprouts are lightly browned and tender.
- Add the cashews and teriyaki sauce. Stir to combine and cook for additional 2 min. Serve immediately.
- October November 2016
- 5 Ingredients
- Five Ingredients
- take 5